Festival Kreativitas Unidha (FKU) is one of the biggest annual events for students at Unidha. The event is organized mostly by Student Executive Bodies and Committees. Traditionally, it is held for about three days in the middle or end of December.
FKU is where registered students at Unidha from all majors exhibit their innovative ideas that posses business and academic values. There are also various competitions that encourage freshmen and sophomore students to demonstrate their talents. The competitions are conceptualized and arranged by Student Association from each major, all 13 of them. Although the themes are specific to certain majors, they are designed to be accessible for all students from all majors. So, regardless of their areas of study, most students are able to participate and compete in any available competitions.
For 2018, FKU was held from December 26th to 28th. In terms of achievements in various competitions held at FKU, 2018 is the best year for English Department so far. Six students successfully brought home a few awards from various competitions. Awards received include:
- 1st place in Herbarium Competition (Wahyu, 2018 student)
- 1st place in 2018 Uda Public Speaking Contest (Donny Rifky, 2018 student)
- 1st place in Poetry Reading Competition (Okti Dea Friscilla Putri, 2017 student)
- 2nd place in Business Plan Competition (Tesya Armelia, 2015 student, and Okti Dea Friscilla Putri, 2017 student)
- 2nd place in News Presenter Competition (Febri Nedi Dwi Arinda, 2018 student)
- 2nd place in MTQ Competition (Okti Dea Friscilla Putri, 2017 student)
- 3rd place in Poetry Reading Competition (Syukri Izka, 2018 student)